Blogger Templates

Sunday, April 17, 2011

342 Days to go! Topic this week is "Working with a BUDGET!

342 days to go: Yes, I said it... BUDGET! I would say the most important thing about planning a Disney vacation would probably be the BUDGET! You have to find ways to shave the prices from one area of your trip to put towards the other parts of your trip. For instance, evaluate how important a Disney Resort Hotel is to you. Or will a Best Western, Comfort Inn, or a Baymont Suite work from you? Right there will save you hundreds! On top of that, if you book a package deal (Disney hotel and Disney tickets) through Disney you seem to pay about $200 more than what you would pay if you booked your tickets and hotel separately!  My personal opinion... you are on vacation! Go do something! Don't hang around the hotel. I'm fine staying at an "economy" hotel as long as they have a pool and I don't have to worry about bugs crawling on me while I sleep and house keeping stealing my belongings. We spent maybe only an hour and a half in our room with our eyes open (not sleeping)! An expensive hotel isn't important to me. This is a good way to shave costs from lodging to add to amusement park tickets, souvenirs, food, and other activities. I'm sure there are some good packages out there but most that I seen seem to cost more than when I book my hotel and tickets separately!  To break it down, if you book separately you could potentially save "hundreds" of dollars on your  BUDGET to put towards FUN activities for your family! By the way, that handsome little fella in the photo above is my son! If you are new to this blog be sure to start from the beginning and look around! If you have any questions or comments please feel free to shoot them my way! Hope you are enjoying the blog so far!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment