Blogger Templates

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

340 days to go: BUDGET

340 days to go: Lets keep the budgeting tips going for the week shall we? If you haven't discovered the Hess gas station I highly suggest them! They can save you so much money and they are located practically right outside the gates of the Disney Parks! Their gas is usually about 10 cents cheaper per gallon than other gas stations in the area! The best part is their food. It can save you a fortune to leave the park and go to a Hess filling station. Their hot dogs, sausages, pizza slices and a good portion of fries (bigger than a Mcdonalds large) are only $1 each. That right there can cut your food budget in half if you planned to eat in the Disney parks! When you compare the price you would pay at Hess for a meal to the $8.95 burger meals at the Parks, you can literally save 1/2 the price! So for the people at Hess filling station I salute you! You're doing a great job!  I hope you enjoyed the BUDGETING tip for today! Please feel free to visit me and maybe even like my page on  facebook @
 http://www.facebook.com/pages/my-348-day-disney-countdown/194401127267636

I want to add also that when I started this blog countdown I thought for sure it may seem to drag out the time we have to wait until our vacation,  but really this last week that I have been blogging seems to have gone by faster than I would have thought! I want to thank any and all of my readers here so far and I hope to get more "Followers" soon! I also want to say that I hope this blog has or will soon help some of you out when it comes to planning your trip! Disney World is a VERY MAGICAL place for any family and if you plan right you can take a wonderful trip on probably any budget! I hope you enjoyed this post and if you are new here then please take a look at the older posts and feel free to leave any comments at the bottom! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment