Blogger Templates

Monday, May 2, 2011

326 days to go: Things to see at Epcot!

326 days to go:  I'm back! Sorry for the gap i have in my days.  I've been having problems with my Internet provider. Anyways,  for a while my topic is gonna be Epcot! After my eighteen hour drive, my favorite thing ever is finally looking through the orange groves and seeing Spaceship Earth! ( the EPCOT ball). It's such a sign of relief to finally see your destination after a long drive. Epcot is an acronym for Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. This park is not so much for children as it is adults. The most thrills my children got at Epcot was *The Seas w/ Nemo* and "Figments Imagination". A lot at this park in more informative and still very interesting. One if my favorites is the *Living with the Land*!  This is a slow water ride that takes you through different climates and explains about the vegetation in the area. It also takes you through a green house. At this green house they grow vegetables that supply the disney restaurants. They also grow Mickey head pumpkins, have tomato trees, a hybrid of the worlds hottest pepper, plants growing without soil, a hydroponic system, rice growing without standing water, plus a fish farm, and baby alligators. If you feel the need to learn more, go early and see about the "Behind The Seeds Tour". The Seas with Nemo and Friends is a dark ride with every childs favorite fish, Nemo! Ending with a large aquarium with all kinds of fish, some sharks, and manatees. When exiting from the ride, look in the aquarium to the left to find a hidden mickey on the ground of the aquarium. You can also take you kids to play at a small play area or to Turtle Talk with Crush. Continue more on my next blog  

No comments:

Post a Comment