Blogger Templates

Saturday, May 14, 2011

315 days to go: EPCOT

315 days to go: I absolutely love everything Disney. So on this blog I'm going to go through and write about some of my favorite things at EPCOT. My number 1 favorite is the water areas. One area the ground has sensors and when you walk over them, it triggers water to spray up from the ground. This is so much fun to chase your kids around on during a hot day. I love to watch them run and get hit by surprise by water or even when it happens to me its pretty funny. But best yet is unsuspecting grounds walking over it. LOL. My other favorite water area is over by the Imagination Pavilion. This is where the water sprays over your head in the landscaped area. I think it is amazing and I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame. The only problem this posed for me is I have 3 boys and they wanted to climb on the wall and slap the water. But I can automatically assume with the millions on people that EPCOT yearly I am not alone. My other favorite At EPCOT is the manatees in the Living with the Seas with Nemo and Friends. I don't think a trip to Florida can be complete without see at least one manatee. I feel so bad for them poor guys with all their scars. I also find it awesome that there closest relative is an elephant. My other favorite would be playing around in the Innoventions buildings because you never really know what kind of cool stuff you'll see in there. That all for now. If you like to share your favorite EPCOT experience or attraction please feel free to leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite thing at Epcot is the food Hahaha. And as a favorite ride It would probably be Soarin' or Test Track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite was the Nemo ride! I love Nemo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is the imagination pavilion with figment!

    ReplyDelete