Blogger Templates

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

WE'RE THERE!


WE'RE THERE!

The first thing I want to talk about is the Amazing feeling you get when you first see that Walt Disney World gate. This is one of the most iconic feelings I have about going to Walt Disney World mostly because it means WE'RE THERE! I live in northern Indiana and every time I have been to Florida we have drove. On a amazingly perfect trip one way it would still be an 18 hour drive. That's enough to have the parents asking the same questions as the kids "Are there yet?"  But on the other hand I kind of like the drive for a few reasons, one of them being you really get to enjoy the beautiful mountains in Kentucky, Tennessee, and into Georgia. The other reason is the Hype and anticipation of the fun you're about to have. It is an amazing long and tiring drive but if you've ever drove it you know exactly what I'm talking about. When I see this sign I feel the same way today as I did when I was 4 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment